top of page

If you would like to GiftAid your donation, please tick

the box below and submit the following details.

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year.

Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

Please notify the charity if you want to cancel this declaration, change

your name or home address, or no longer pay sufficient tax on your

income and/or capital gains


If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional

tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your

Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page